Stepped restraint couplings
TAPTME stepped couplings are designed to join pipes with different outside diameters. Stepped couplings are used for when two spigot end pipes need to be joined which consist of different materials or ODs. Each fitting is designed and fabricated to the individual requirements to ensure a leak tight seal.
* suitable for any pipe material
* 30 mm tolerance on pipe OD
* installation requires only a torque wrench
* easy to install even on out-of-round pipes
* easy installation to be performed on side bolts only.
* dynamically restrain axial movement of pipes
* allow angular deflection before and after installation
* PATENT PENDING