Hot Tap / Line Stop Fittings
TAPTME / PTS UK Hot Tap / Line Stop Tee’s have been used successfully for many Hot Tapping and Line Stopping operations around Middle East and other parts of the world Consisting of a full-encirclement fitting and a weld-neck flange, our Hot Tap Tee’s are designed and manufactured to ensure the integrity of the piping system. TAPTME/PTS UK full-encirclement fittings the mating flange is ASME Class 150, 300, or 600; although, other pressure classes and flange styles are available.
TAPTME/PTS UK’s Standard hot tap tees are designed to meet the requirements of ASME B31.3 and B31.4/8 with a 0.72 design factor. The standard tee material is SA 516 Gr 70 / A234 Grade WPB or WPC with A105 flanges. Other tee and flange materials are available to match customer requirements and existing pipeline materials.
All of TAPTME/ PTS UK Hot Tap/Line Stop Tee’s are manufactured in accordance with our ISO 9001:2008 quality program and are compatible with major models of hot tapping equipment. In compliance with most pipeline design codes, all pressure containing welds are 100% radiographed.
HOT TAP/LINE STOP TEE FEATURES:
- Full branch or reduced branch fittings for use in Hot Tapping /Line Stopping operations
- Supplied with ASME Class 150, 300, 600, 900, 1500 flanges with raised face or RTJ grooves
- Other flange classes available on request
- Tee available with a butt weld outlet, ready to be welded to a valve or other fitting
- Standard fittings meet the requirements of ASME B31.3 and ASME B31.4/B31.8 with a 0.72 design factor
- Compatible with all major models of hot tapping /Line Stopping equipment
- All pressure containing welds are 100% radiographed
- Back-up strips available
- Manufactured in compliance with TAPTME/ PTS UK ISO 9001:2008 certified quality program